Clinical Nutrition Support is the management of Enteral (tube feeding) and Parenteral (Intravenous) Nutrition. There are a variety of reasons patients develop a need for Clinical Nutrition Support, examples include gastrointestinal diseases resulting in removal of intestines or dysphagia (difficulty swallowing) following a stroke or cancer related radiotherapy burns in gastrointestinal tract.
These patients are extremely complex and require highly specialized care. Dr. Anjali Hooda Sangwan has years of experience and training in Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. She has completed her super specialty Fellowship in Obesity Medicine and Clinical Nutrition.
Clinical Nutrition Support Include:
- Inpatient Consultations in hospitals
- Homecare Management
- Monitoring Laboratory Values
- Adjustment of Enteral / Parenteral Formulas
- Evaluation for Nutrient Deficiencies
- Management of Metabolic Bone Disease