Why You Should Try Intravenous Therapy with Dr. Anjali Hooda
You know that vitamins and minerals are good for you. But did you know that you can get them faster and better with intravenous therapy?
Intravenous therapy, or IV therapy, is a way of giving you fluids, nutrients, and medicines through a needle in your vein. This way, you don’t have to swallow pills or capsules that may not work well or cause side effects. You can get 100% of the benefits of the substances in your blood and cells.
Dr. Anjali Hooda is an expert in IV therapy. She can help you improve your health and wellness with IV therapy. She can help you with many problems, such as:
- Infections, allergies, colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Toxins, pollution, and chemicals in your body
- Skin, hair, and nail problems
- Aging signs like wrinkles and spots
- Low energy, tiredness, and stress
- Weight problems like obesity and hunger
Dr. Anjali Hooda has many options for IV therapy. You can choose what you want or need. Some of the options are:
- Immune Boost: This IV therapy will make your immune system stronger. It will help you fight germs and diseases. It will also help you heal faster from wounds or surgery.
- Detox: This IV therapy will clean your body from toxins and waste. It will protect your liver and kidneys. It will also lower inflammation and stress in your body.
- Beauty: This IV therapy will make you look more beautiful. It will help your skin, hair, and nails grow better and healthier. It will also make you look younger and fresher.
- Energy: This IV therapy will give you more energy and power. It will help you do more things and feel happier. It will also help you cope with stress and sadness.
- Weight Loss: This IV therapy will help you lose weight and keep it off. It will speed up your metabolism and burn more fat. It will also control your appetite and cravings.
If you want to try IV therapy with Dr. Anjali Hooda, contact LiveNutriFit today and book your appointment. You will see the difference in your body and mind with her help.
How to Prepare for Your IV Therapy Session with Dr. Anjali Hooda
If you have decided to try IV therapy with Dr. Anjali Hooda, you might be wondering what to expect and how to prepare. Follow these tips to prepare for your IV therapy session.
- Before your session, drink plenty of water and eat a light meal. This will help you stay hydrated and prevent low blood sugar or nausea.
- Wear comfortable and loose clothing that allows easy access to your arms. You might also want to bring a sweater or a blanket in case you feel cold during the session.
- Bring your ID, insurance card, and any medical records or test results that Dr. Anjali Hooda might need. You might enjoy bringing a book, a magazine, or a device to the session.
- Come 15 minutes before your appointment and register with the receptionist. You will have to fill in some forms and sign a permission form.
- A comfortable and private room is where you will be taken to sit or lie down on a recliner or a bed.
- A nurse or a technician will insert a small needle into your vein and connect it to a bag of fluid that contains the substances for your IV therapy. You may experience a little pinch or sting as the needle enters, but it should not hurt.
A nurse or a technician will insert a small needle into your vein and connect it to a bag of fluid that contains the substances for your IV therapy. You may experience a little pinch or sting as the needle enters, but it should not hurt.
- The IV therapy session will last anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the type and number of substances you are getting. You can relax, read, listen to music, watch TV, or chat with Dr. Anjali Hooda or the staff during the session. In your arm or body, you may also feel some sensations like warmth, tingling, or pressure.
These are normal and harmless.
- After the session, the needle will be removed, and a bandage will be applied to your arm. You will be given some water and snacks and asked to rest for a few minutes. You might also be given some instructions or recommendations for aftercare.
- After the session, you may resume your normal activities, but keep away from strenuous exercise, alcohol, caffeine, and smoking for at least 24 hours
Water and healthy foods are important to drink and eat to support your body’s healing process.
- You might notice some immediate effects of the IV therapy such as improved energy, mood, skin, or digestion. However, some effects might take longer to show up or require multiple sessions to achieve optimal results. Dr. Anjali Hooda will advise you on how often and how long you should do IV therapy to meet your goals.
IV therapy with Dr. Anjali Hooda is a safe and effective way to boost your health and wellness. Contact LiveNutriFit today and book your consultation to find out if IV therapy is right for you.
DISCLAIMER: If you are a patient, any information must be considered as an educational service only. In the absence of a visit with a health care professional, all the information sent through e-mail should not be relied upon as a medical consultation.