Best Weight Loss Center DelHI-NCR,Gurgaon,Noida,FARIDABAD – Get Slim and Trim Now!
Are you struggling to lose weight, but keep getting stuck? We have all the answers and solutions that you want, right here at LiveNutriFit, Dr. Anjali Hooda’s clinic is the Best Weight loss Center in Delhi/NCR. Dr. Anjali Hooda is the India’s first function medicine doctor from USA. Her specializations are as follow:
- Board certified in Internal medicine, Lincon medical centre an affiliated of well cornell mediacl college, New York, USA.
- Fellowship in obesity medicine and clinical nutrition, Geisinger health system, Danville, PA, USA.
- INDIA’s First Institute for functional medicine. IFM (USA) cerified Doctor.
- Trained In Bio- Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) with Dr. Neal Rouzier MD.
- MBBS, PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana, India.
At LiveNutriFit we offer world class facilities to our patients, our main Aim are to provide better guidance to the patient under the supervision of Dr. Anjali Hooda. Services we offer:
- Medical- Weight Loss
- Childhood Obesity
- Pregnancy Nutrition Care
- Post-Bariatric Surgery Services
- Diabetes Control
- Age Management
- Functional Medicine
- Advance metabolic Care
How to lose weight in Delhi NCR ?
Do you want to find the Best Weight loss Center in Delhi NCR? If so, you have to come to the right place. At LiveNutriFit, Dr. Anjali Hooda clinic, we offer a variety of weight loss services that can help you to get into a shape. We also have a team of experienced and trained dietitians who can help you lose weight safely and effectively. Our weight loss diet plans are easy to follow and modified according to your needs and preferences. According to Dr. Anjali Hooda ‘FOOD IS MEDICINE’ so 80% is your food and 20% is physical activity with this approach one can achieve their target weight without any nutritional deficiencies. Our diet plans are designed according to patients medical issues, their body composition model and their food habits.
Different types of plan we offer here in LiveNutriFit are as follows :-
- Low carb diet
- Keto diet
- High protein diet
- Intermittent fasting
- Mono diet
- Anticandida diet
- Elimination diet
- Low fodmap
How weight loss diet works
There is a myth that if someone wants to lose weight they have to starve themselves or go on a very low calorie diets or crash diets, but we have a perfect solution for you here at LiveNutrifit Dr. Anjali Hooda,s clinic, you will find a trained/certified dietitians team which works under the supervision of Dr. Anjali Hooda, they will help you and motivates you to lose weight. Losing weight doesn’t mean to avoid the food and starve yourself. It simply means eating healthy, well balanced diet to make sure your body has enough energy to perform different function at its best while burning calories to eliminate those extra pounds. Your health is our first priority during your weight loss journey, so make sure that you are under the right guidance. Working with a weight loss professional is recommended if you’re serious about losing weight safely and effectively within an appropriate time frame.
Instant weight loss/inch loss programmes in Delhi NCR
At LiveNutrifit, Dr. Anjali Hooda’s clinic we also offer some other programmes with the healthy diet which to lose weight fast and with significant inch loss. Other procedures are as follows:
- HCG DIET– The HCG is an injectible process which helps in weight loss. A very specific diet is to be followed for 4 weeks along with injections of HCG, The HCG diet limits calorie intake to around 500-700 calories per day for weeks. This program helps to shifts metabolism towards burning own fat and allows creating energy from the fat that are melting away. It also helps in controlling all cravings when you are on a low carb diet. No exercise is needed.
- I-PAM– I Pamorelin injection maximize the production of growth hormone without interfering with the natural production of growth hormone that promotes muscle growth ,reduce hunger pangs thus promote weight loss. I Pamorelin help to burn unwanted fat and in quick recovery from workouts.
- INTRAVENOUS THERAPY– Intravenous (IV) therapy means the providing nutrition directly into the veins, this way the nutrition goes directly into the bloodstream. Different types of IV’s in our centre:
- Myers Cocktail
- Energy And Recovery
- Immune Booster
- High Dose Vit c
- Derma Glow
- Hair Regeneration
- Liver Detox
- Gut Health
- Weight Loss
- Super B
- Vitamin D
- BODY CONTOUR– Body contour is a FDA approved machine. It is an ultrasonic procedure which helps in fat loss by targeting the unwanted fat and cellulite without the need of surgery or anesthesia. It is a non-invasive, non-surgical, pain free procedure, which gives instant results without any side effects.
- SAUNA: An infrared sauna is an infrared light which is used to generate heat. In Infrared Sauna, the electromagnetic radiations are used which directly warm your body instead of air around you. It helps in weight loss
- AQUALIX– Aqualix is a procedure which works on stubborn fat, it is an easily injectable way to lose excess body fat and helps to get rid of that. It works on particular area of the body where one wants to reduce the excess fat.
How much weight can I lose in a month?
When it comes to weight loss, crash diets and fad diets simply don’t work. In fact, they can actually do more harm than good. Why? Diets are often restrictive, which can lead to deprivation and even binge eating. Plus, they’re usually not sustainable in the long-term, so you end up regaining any weight you may have lost.
If you’re serious about losing weight and keeping it off, it’s important to find a healthy eating plan that fits your lifestyle and preferences. And since there is no one-size-fits all approach to successful weight loss, it’s best to consult with a Certified doctor who will help create an individualized/customized plan for you.
Why after some point people give up on diet?
When it comes to weight loss, people go crazy at first and start doing anything without any guidance, they start doing plans which are typically involve restricting calories, which can lead to feelings of deprivation. Additionally, most people eventually give up on diets because they’re simply too difficult to stick to.
What’s more, many people who do lose weight on a diet end up gaining it all back (and then some). So, if you’re looking to lose weight and keep it off, it’s important to find a sustainable approach that works for you. One proven way to do this is by building new habits and routines in your life. Here we plan the diet according to patients need and which are easy to follow, it’s not about starvation at all.
Our Weight Loss Center in Delhi NCR – LiveNutriFit we provide different kind of diets which helps in weight loss under the guidance of India’s first functional medicine doctor, Dr. Anjali Hooda. For further info and details, please visit us at www.livenutrifit.com and www.doctoranjali.com or call us at +91-9990025252. Livenutrifit is a one-stop solution in providing world-class medical services available to all.