Excessive weight is harmful to health. Weight-loss has always been surrounded with a bad reputation due to imposed un-scientific and un-healthy lifestyle changes that do not lead to a sustainable weight-loss journey. Doctor Anjali has prepared a perfect program that will help you reach your optimum weight without sacrificing your health in the long run.
It is a proven fact that excessive weight is harmful to health. Beyond that it can also hamper an individual’s ability to work efficiently in the society. Weight-loss has always been surrounded with a bad reputation due to un-scientific and un-healthy lifestyle changes that do not lead to a sustainable weight-loss journey. Doctor Anjali has prepared a perfect program that will help you reach your optimum weight without sacrificing your health in the long run.
Weight loss isn’t just about burning calories. It is a lifestyle change that takes you closer to your health goals. Like most lifestyle diseases, obesity is multifactorial. Addressing it with a mainstream medicine approach – pop pills, move more, eat less — is never going to solve the problem. One needs to look for the missing links when tracing the weight loss journey. These could be fewer whole foods and more processed foods, more inflammatory foods, and more environmental toxins! People work in sedentary jobs and don’t get enough exercise or enough sleep and are mostly stressed. They don’t eat foods rich in probiotics and prebiotics that support gut health. Taking these lifestyle basics in account can really ease your weight loss struggle.
At Livenutrifit, our aim is to help you reach your ‘healthy’ weight with the help of lifestyle modification and nutrition optimization. Our endeavor is not only to help a person lose weight but also fix the medical issues — that might be contributing or interfering with the weight loss – along the way. We understand there is no ‘One Diet’ that fits all. With weight loss, as with so many things, the reason is highly individualized. So much varies from one person’s physical, mental, and emotional status to another, that could either stall or spur the progress.
We consider the following parameters before making food alterations – blood test, body composition analysis, medical issues and body’s metabolic rate. We test for insufficient nutrients, overloaded detoxification pathways, intestinal health and genetic mutations. Our team of qualified nutritionists devise customized diet plans that aim at nourishment without starvation taking into account your lifestyle, medical history and food preferences, intolerances and allergies. The programme also teaches you self-love, gratitude and better stress management.
All problems start in the gastrointestinal tract or the gut. You fix it and more than half of your health problems are solved. A thriving internal ecosystem of bacteria is key to optimal health. These good bacteria digest our food, governs the appetite, controls metabolism, orchestrates the immune system and influences our mood. It has a major impact on whether our heart is healthy, whether our bones develop properly, and whether our brain feels sharp and clear or fuzzy and unfocused.
An out of balance microbiome is common and Dr Anjali Hooda Sangwan and her team can help you get it back on track with our Gut Reset Programme that includes the following 5Rs:
- Remove– The first step is to review your diet and eliminate known dietary causes of inflammation, such as excessive consumption of alcohol and processed foods, and to explore whether you have any food sensitivities — for instance, to gluten or dairy.
- Replace– Put good stuff back into the digestive system; this might include supporting nutrients, acids and enzyme levels.
- Repopulate– Support the levels of beneficial bacteria with prebiotics and probiotics. A diverse microbiota is considered to be a healthy one and that usually comes from eating a diverse diet. Even if your habitual diet is balanced, with plenty of fruit, vegetables, whole grains and so on, having a predictable
routine is not likely to do much good for a diverse microbiome. Challenge the concept of constantly eating the same thing.
- Repair – Look out for symptoms of a leaky gut and fix it in time with diet modifications.
- Rebalance – Most important is the rebalance of one’s nutrition and lifestyle to help prevent the recurrence of issues in future.