BEST Hot Tea DELHI NCR
Hot tea Delhi NCR is consumed twice in a day as a Morning Tea and Night Tea.
MORNING TEA- Drink every morning to jumpstart your day.
It contain many ingredients like Garcinia Combogia ,Oolong Tea, Tulsi, Gymnema , Lemon Grass,Fennel seeds, Nettle Leaves, Ginseng, Moringa , Peppermint.
Garcinia Cambogia IN HOT TEA
A tropical fruit which resembles small pumpkin and is green to pale yellow in color.
- Helps in weight loss (prevents the calories from being stored as fat).
- Improves metabolism
- Increases energy level
- Controls your appetite
- It helps to reduce stress and it also contain a chemical named as hydroxycitric acid (HCA).
- It Lowers down LDL and improves HDL cholesterol thus improves the heart health.
Gymnema IN HOT TEA
In Hindi gymnema means’ destroyer of sugar’ .It is an ancient herb. DE
- It helps to Reduce sugar cravings by decreasing the ability to taste sweetness.
- It has anti diabetic properties which help to control blood sugar levels after meals.
- By reducing the LDL cholesterol and triglycerides in blood and thus prevents the risk of heart disease.
- In Weight loss- It reduces the sugar intake, and also reduces appetite, thus it play a major role in weight loss.
- Lowers fat level in blood- It helps in breakdown of fat, thus allowing it to be absorbed by the gut .This helps to prevent obesity.
- Skin disorders- It has certain antibacterial properties which help to treat skin disorders and infections.
Ginseng Is the name given to 11 different plant with short and fleshy roots
- Increase energy level – stimulates the mental and physical activity of people who feel weak and tired.
- It has Anti inflammatory properties.
- Help in lowering the blood sugar levels; it also helps in improving insulin resistance.
- Reduces the risk of getting cold and flu.
- It take care of age related memory loss.
- It Reduces the risk of developing gall stones.
- It Improves heart function.
Is a Chinese tea it’s made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, the same plant used to make green tea and black tea. It is useful to improve alertness and thinking.
- Helps in weight loss- The presence of antioxidants in Oolong tea controls the metabolism of fat in the body and hence prevents obesity.
- Controls Diabetes- Oolong tea helps in treating type 2 diabetes (regulates the blood sugar level).
- Removes free radical from our body and hence reduce the risk of cancer, stroke, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is useful to Improve mental alertness (improves energy level).
- Helps in giving a glow to skin due to the presence of antioxidants and control acne, wrinkles and blemishes.
- Boosts the metabolism and immunity.
- Balances excess sodium in body.
- Purify the blood as it is a rich in antioxidants.
- Helps in re growth of hair.
- Rich Source of Vitamin C, which is a powerful aid to the immune system and may even provide protection against various types of cancer.
- Treats arthritis pain-it has pain relieving and anti inflammatory properties.
- Reduces allergy- Nettle leaves are used to treat and relieve allergies. It may also help in treating seasonal allergies like cough, cold, hay fever, asthma etc.
Is a sweet smelling herb
- Improves digestion- it improves the digestive problems like heartburn, gas, nausea, bloating, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Cures bad breath-fennel seeds increase the production of saliva and helps to fight against the germs that cause bad breath.
- Regulates the blood pressure-fennel seeds are rich in potassium which help in managing the blood pressure.
- Weight loss-fennel seeds have fiber which decrease fat storage and improve the nutrient absorption in the body.
- Improve hair health-fennel seeds takes care of the hair problems like dandruff, itchy scalp, hair fall, hair breakage.
It is a herb with following benefits
- It helps to Improve stress and anxiety level.
- Improves oral health (it reduces the growth of bacteria in mouth which causes cavities).
- Improves bloating (It has diuretic effect which makes the kidney to release more urine).
- Because of its cooling effect ,it helps in conditions like bloating, constipation and indigestion.
- Is loaded with antioxidants (lemongrass helps in detoxifying the system as it is packed with numerous antioxidants) .
- Regulates high blood pressure (improves blood circulation).
It is a medicinal plant ,used for managing different diseases.
- Cures respiratory disorders(due to anti-inflammatory effect it cures all respiratory disorders like bronchitis).
- Prevents lung disorders.
- Antioxidants in tulsi helps in preventing lung disorders • Reduces the LDL cholesterol and helps in maintaining the heart health.
- Reduces the blood pressure(it reduces inflammation and thus reduces stress caused by free radicals, it loosens the blood vessels).
- Oral health-improves bad breath, ulcers.
Is an aromatic herb.
- Improve digestion (cooling effect of peppermint helps in digestion, relieve inflammation that causes stomach pains).
- Treats bad breath (antibacterial properties of peppermint kills the germs and bacteria that cause bad breath).
- Reduce bloating-cooling effect of peppermint help in treating condition of bloating, feeling of nausea.
- Promotes healthy hair and skin-treats dandruff, promotes a healthy scalp which in turns promotes growth of healthy hair.
- It improves skin by reducing acne, skin rashes etc.
Is a plant which has many benefits.
- Nourishes the health of skin and hair. Protects skin cells from damage, detoxifies the body and improves skin and hair health.
- It support liver and protect against damages .
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties that help to treat mood disorder like depression, fatigue and anxiety.
- It also contain calcium and phosphorus which support bone health.
- It prevents bacterial and fungal infections.
NIGHT HOT TEA DELHI NCR – Drink Every Night Before going to sleep. It contain many ingredients like Garcinia Combogia ,Oolong Tea, Tulsi, Gymnema , Lemon Grass, Senna , Moringa , Peppermint, Valerian Root.
Cassia Angustifolia or Senna leaves.
- It helps in relieving constipation.
- Senna leaves are used as a laxative and also clear the bowel before colonoscopy.
- Helps in weight loss as it increases the fluid intake and helps in better absorbtion of nutrients.
- It Provides relief from heartburn, gas, bloating and nausea.
- It Improves hair growth.
- It useful to Treat premature ageing.
- Is used to Improves sleep patterns. It improves poor sleep pattern , relieve anxiety and promote relaxation.
- Memory-it helps in improving the memory performance and mental alertness.
- Improves Sleep, used as a sleeping aid and reduce stress.
- Reduce menopausal symptoms- valerian root also minimize hot flashes and anxiety due to menopause. It reduces the blood pressure and makes the heart beat slower in response to stress.
- Improve Heart Health- By strengthens the blood vessels and improves elasticity which in turn improves the heart health.