WEIGHT MANAGEMENT DELHI NCR
Nowadays Weight Management Delhi NCR has a lot of significance, as we can see that everyone is so much busy in their lives that they are not even realizing that they are just eating rubbish, everything is so handy and easily available that no one is giving a second thought while choosing any food stuff or ordering it from outside, so there is nothing mysterious about what causes people to be overweight or obese. Excess weight is the result of consistent consumption of calorie dense food, no physical activity and sedentary lifestyle. One thing we should understand is that, we need to burn the calories that we are consuming. Basically Input is equal to output. If we consume calorie dense food and we are not burning those calories it ultimately makes you to put on weight, which can lead to further health complications. We need to learn how one can prevent putting on weight in the first place.
PREVALANCE OF OBESITY in DELHI NCR
Obesity basically is the condition that arises due to the accumulation of excess body fat. This fat accumulation occurs due to unhealthy eating pattern, people consume diets which provide much more calorie than they were able to expand.
The prevalence of obesity is increasing in developing countries due to lifestyle changes including less physical activity, this leads to changes in weight.
FACTORS RESOPNSIBLE FOR WEIGHT GAIN/ OVERWEIGHT in DELHI NCR
Genetic susceptibility: Some people inherit a tendency to become overweight or
Obese. Obesity or thinness can be inherit form the biological mother, if our
Biological mother has been overweight as an adult, there are chances to be of
Being on a heavier side.
- Dietary habits: Diet plays a very important role in maintaining the healthy body weight; there should be the proper balance between the intake of calories and expenditure of calories.
- Physical activity: Sedentary lifestyle with lack of an exercise schedule makes one to gain weight. Simply if we are more active, the body prefers to metabolize fat as an energy, which leads to decreasing in the adipose tissue.
- Affluence and abundant availability of food: While increasing in purchasing power and abundance of food, people tend to eat more. Eating out is now become a fashionable leading that ultimately increased the consumption of junk food, which are rich in calories.
- Psychological factors: Stress and binge eating is very common nowadays. Good foods increase the production of happy hormone (dopamine and serotonin). Lonely, bored and depressed individual may find solace in eating, basically it provides diversion which ultimately resulting in increased calorie consumption.
Consequences of being overweight/obese in DELHI NCR
We must have seen that overweight/obese individual usually have less energy as compared to healthy individual, which makes them easy target for fatigue and other health complications.
- Insulin resistance: Insulin is a hormone which is secreted by beta cells of pancreas, insulin resistance is a condition in which body cells cannot utilize insulin efficiently
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular issues
- Arthritis and gout
- Sleep disorder
- Psychological problem
MANAGEMENT OF WEIGHT DELHI NCR
The management of weight is basically achieved by the following three prolonged approach
- Diet counselling and modification
- Physical activity
- Behaviour and lifestyle modification
DIET COUNSELING & MANAGEMENT OF WEIGHT in DELHI NCR
Diet counselling is very important aspect of successful weight loss programme. Counselling is the first step to build a relationship between the doctor and the patient.
Counselling is associated with motivation and psychological support. The counselling helps in increasing the knowledge regarding the healthy and Balanced diet. DIET MODIFICATIONS basically serve as a guide for the obese which helps them to make healthy food choices. In diet modification first step is to take the dietary recall of the patient is very important, through the diet recall we will get to know about their eating pattern, availability of food, their likes and dislikes. A healthy diet plan should consist of all macro and micro nutrients.General guidelines for a healthy diet:
- Increase the intake of protein in the diet
- Limit the intake of sugar
- Avoid refined carbohydrates
- Avoid sugary and processed food
- Increase the intake of water
- Reduce the consumption of caffeine
- Add whole grains the diet
- Incorporate fiber rich food in the diet
- Limit the serving of 1 fruit in a day
As we all know that exercise plays an important role
in initiating and sustaining weight loss along with dietary and lifestyle
modification. Diet and physical activity goes parallel with each other, we
can say that in a healthy weight loss journey 70-80% is diet and remaining
20% is exercise. Daily 30-45 minutes’ walk or moderate exercise is the best way to lose weight and maintain healthy body weight.
EFFECTS OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY ON HEALTH
- Reduces the risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular
- Helps to reduces blood pressure
- Decreases body fat
- Increase HDL cholesterol
- Helps increasing bone density
- Increase longevity
BEHAVIOUR AND LIFE STYLE MODIFICATION
Behaviour and lifestyle medication is the integral part of Weight Reduction. Simple lifestyle modifications help to lose weight. We need to change our mind set towards the diet, as there is misconception that weight loss diet are not tasty, it all in our head only once we are on the weight loss journey everything becomes a part of the lifestyle, it’s all about balancing the calorie intake. One can eat everything what they like to eat just by balancing the calorie intake.
FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE LOSING WEIGHT
- Have regular meals; don’t skip any of the meal, irregular eating pattern may put a lot of strain on the body. Try to have 3 proper meals with 2 snacking options so that one can avoid binge eating
- Try to incorporate healthy snacking options like fruits, nuts and seeds, sprouts, fox nuts etc.
- Increase water intake
- Chew the food properly
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking
- Incorporate some physical activity in daily routine
- Handle stress in a positive manner through meditation and yoga
PHARMACEUTICAL WAYS TO MANAGE WEIGHT in DELHI NCR
A person who has way too much of the weight along with certain, metabolic and hormonal disorders such as thyroid, diabetes etc are required to take pharmaceutical drugs under the guidance of functional medicine doctor. Pharmaceuticals are completely different from the supplements we take. They act as a catalyst to your weight loss journey.
SURGICAL MANAGEMENT WEIGHT LOSS in DELHI NCR
In some patients where there is a lot of stubborn fat which doesn’t goes with diet and pharmaceutics, bariatric surgery is one of the easiest ways to loose weight and declutter that extra fact. Indeed it is an invasive procedure but gives good results when done by an expert surgeon and if then patient takes good care of him/her.
The Bariatric surgery involves the following types:
A) Gastric restrictive surgery: In this process the stomach size can be reduced
By using stainless steel staples across the upper portion of the stomach
B) Jejuno-ileal Bypass: Absorptive surface of the small intestine can be reduces by this treatment.
C) Jaw – wiring: Wiring the jaws closed has been effective in reducing weight because in this procedure only liquids are allowed.
D) Liposuction: Liposuction is different surgical process, it involves aspiration
Of subcutaneous fat using thin cannula, and these are inserted through the
Very small incision. The cannula is attached through a very vacuum source and fat is aspired with a collecting device.
Weight management through HCG in DELHI NCR
It is a hormone and also called as Pregnancy Hormone because it plays important role for maintaining pregnancy.
HCG Injections/Shots are FDA approved, help to treat infertility in both men and women and also used for weight loss in both men and women.
HCG therapy mutualises the weight reduction benefits with very low caloric diet and the fat-burning mechanism of HCG.HCG diet boosts up the body metabolic rate and helps you to lose tremendous amounts of fat — all without compensating with hunger pangs!
Management of ways through IPAM in Delhi NCR
Ipamorelin – A peptide which is composed of five amino acids ,stimulates the growth hormone production to release more growth hormone from anterior pituitary gland.
It is also known as growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP).
Researchers found that Ipamorelin injection maximize the production of growth hormone without interfering with the natural production of growth hormone that promotes muscle growth ,reduce hunger pangs thus promote weight loss.
Ipamorelin help to burn unwanted fat and in quick recovery from workouts.
Also by adding exercise routine while using these injections for weight loss makes your body to lose at a faster rate.
DISSOLVING FAT THROUGH FAT METABOLISING SHOTS DELHI NCR
Fat dissolving through the fat metabolising shots is a new and semi- invasive way to lose the fat into a targeted area such as double chin, side pockets, glute fat, arms,thigs etc.
In this a composition of Deoxycholic acid along with the anesthetic agent is administered into the target site . It is a painless procedure and the results can be seen after 20-25 days of the treatment.
Maintenance of healthy body weight
Once an individual has attained their ideal body weight, it must not to be assumed that the weight loss will be managed automatically. The person needs to be very careful about their eating habits while maintaining the weight. There should be a constant balance between the intake of calorie and its expenditure.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) How can I lose weight in 7 days at home?
The best way to lose weight is to keep you active and have balanced diet. As we know while losing weight there is 80% contribution of diet and 20% physical activity. Eat protein rich diet, avoid fast and processed food, limit the intake of sugar etc.
2) Is it possible to lose weight in 10 days?
The weight lose should be sustainable, the goal should be realistic. We can
Target 1 kg of weight loss in a week in a healthy way that too depends body
to body on their metabolism.
3) How can I lose weight fast naturally?
To lose weight naturally one need to follow the following simple steps like:
Increase water intake
Increase fiber and protein rich sources in the diet
Avoid refined carbohydrates
Avoid excess sugar intake
Do physical activity
4) Different surgical treatment for weight loss?
- Gastric restrictive surgery
- Jejunum-illeum Bypass
- Jaw – wiring